Marc Riedel is Assistant Professor in the Department of Electrical and Computer Engineering and the Digital Technology Centery at the University of Minnesota, Twin Cities Campus. He is pursuing research in logic synthesis and computational biology.
His Ph.D. dissertation, titled Cyclic Combinational Circuits, received the Charles H. Wilts Prize for the best doctoral research in Electrical Engineering at Caltech. His paper The Synthesis of Cyclic Combinational Circuits received the Best Paper Award at the Design Automation Conference (DAC).
Photos and links from Marc's life outside of academia: Personal Pages.
- Email: If my name were John Smith, and I were at the University of Middle Earth, my email would be email@example.com.
- Phone: (612) 625-6086
- Fax: (612) 625-4583
- Office: room 4-167 EE/CS Bldg.
- Mail: room 4-174 EE/CS Bldg.
- Packages: room 2-130 EE/CS Bldg.
- Address: 200 Union St. S.E., Minneapolis, MN 55455